People All Over People All Over

Fresh, new

I like it. Fresh, new, inventive.

She [Aelias Remix] She [Aelias Remix]

Good, moody track

I'm gonna give this an 8. Pretty good. The mood comes across great.

Operation Hallucination(Final) Operation Hallucination(Final)

Really enjoyed this

This is very enjoyable listen. Keep up the good work.

Crystalized Crystalized

Nice!

Keep up the good work...

Dark-Angel Dark-Angel

Very good.

This is sweet. I like the breakbeat! Keep it up!

Legends Of Mordor Legends Of Mordor

Really Nice.

I really like this piece. It sounds like you make the tunes yourself! There's opposing sounds of electronica and dance that work really well together. I like it a lot.

TimmyDope responds:

Thanks mate .. yeah every beat and riff is written by me :) learnt piano all my life and written theory so it has made writing riffs alot easy when turning into electro.. thanks for the good review!

Dark Soleil Dark Soleil

Good sound!

Nice beat. I think if you incorporate more effects, it would be ready for radio!

MarcelloMonkey responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm definitely learning since i started putting stuff up on NG, I'd reached a point where I wasn't improving, but everyone's feedback has been so helpful. Thanks so much!

Eery Air Eery Air

Eerie indeed,

I like the very eerie feeling of this piece. It seems though in the beginning, it sounds like at one point, two keys are heard, though it should only be one. Was this a mistake or a part of the song? Also, if you add more effects, this could be sweet.

Eyelids-pie responds:

Haha, thanks. The beat at the start actually goes "1, 2, 1, 2, 3" but the last note of each is quite low so its hard to hear, but is fully intentional. :D I'll try to add more spooky layers on if I ever make another! Thanks.